Events in 1.2.23

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

bkilcoyne

Events in 1.2.23

Post by bkilcoyne »

Is there any way to control the timing of events in this version? I am trying to display 3 pictures during an insrumental break of 16 sec and the pictures always run over ... seems to bee a lot of time between events. The only way I can get the pictures to dispaly with in the 16sec limit is to set the on screen time to 1 sec. This produces a flash of the picture followed by a blank screen for a few seconds before the next picture flashes. Adjusting display and exit modes seem to have no affect on timing ... as if the intervals are fixed no matter what mode is selected ... hence the blank screen with a simple transistion.

Thanks
BK
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I assume you are using PowerKaraoke (CD+G)? If yes, then there is probably nothing that can be done. It takes time to display the image (up to ten seconds) due to low throughput of CD+G data (approx. 7 kB / sec). To speed this up you may reduce the number of colors (monochrome will paint fastest) -- in this case save the image as 4-bit BMP, so no further processing takes place in PowerKaraoke.