Overlay lines

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

st x

Overlay lines

Post by st x »

I have 2 questions:

1) I configured the lyrics to display two lines at the bottom of the screen; most of the time it displays 2 lines, but at other times it displays only 1, and I don't seem to be able to fix this error which I have tried such as reducing the numer of words etc ...

Can you tell me the correct way to make it always display 2 lines?

2) I configured the lyrics with 2 lines at the bottom of the screen, but when it scrolled it still shows part of the line that was supposed to scroll off the screen. I tried resizing the "Text Area" several times, but unable to get rid of it. Is there a fix for this error yet?

Thanks.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,

Are you using the latest version? If yes, please send me PKD file that you are having problems with and I will try to find the solution.
st

overlay lines

Post by st »

Let me know if you find the fix for the pkd file that I just sent to you at [email protected].

Thanks,
st
st
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I have emailed you fixed files.

In overwrite mode all that was needed was making the text area slightly higher -- in some cases two lines did not fit (probably due to accents). Also making 'Additional spacing' parameter smaller would work.

In scrolling mode I simply resized the text area -- again the accents was what caused the problems.

In the future I suggest to work on AVI file first with low framerate (like 2 or 3). The file would be created fast and you would be able to make modifications without waiting for the MPEG file to be created. When done simply change the output type to MPEG and set the desired compression.