Plextor Premium

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

msaudinaitis

Plextor Premium

Post by msaudinaitis »

Hello,
I just recently purchased your CD+G burner and upgraded to the latest version. I also purchased a Plextor Premium CD burner (as Plextor came highly recommended and also supports CD+G).
Your software didn't recognize the Plextor burner and when I was going through your site, in detail, it was there that i noticed the warning about the Plextor Premium burner.
Do you plan to have an upcoming version that will support this burner?
THanks,

Mike S.
djr

Plextor Premium

Post by djr »

Now this is strange, I have a Plextor Premium and as yet have had no problems with it at all. I had the burner before installing the software, and saw the same warning that you have mentioned but only after purchaseing and installing the software. I have the latest firmware on my plextor, have you? it may help

Regards and good luck

Cliff
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

djr, can you let us know your exact settings (ie. which checkboxes are enabled in Settings dialog box).

We will be releasing version 1.2.1 today -- it should support Plextor Premium 100%.
msaudinaitis

Plextor Premium

Post by msaudinaitis »

Hello.. and thanks...

Saw the update today, downloaded and ran it. Once loaded in my PC, the Plextor showed up as one of the recognized burners and seems to work fine.

Thanks again for the update.

Mike S.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am glad that it worked. Please check that the CD+G is burned properly -- you may do this using Power CD+G Player Pro. Or simply play it in karaoke machine.
msaudinaitis

Post by msaudinaitis »

I test/play the CD-Gs on a JVC CD-G player. Other than the occasional graphics issue I get (working in another forum), the burner works great.

Thanks again.

Mike S.