NO SOUND AND LYRICS WITH POWER CDG PLAYER PRO.

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

xss

NO SOUND AND LYRICS WITH POWER CDG PLAYER PRO.

Post by xss »

I'm tryngPower CDG Player Pro without result. The tracks come out but when I start the player is not sound or lyrics. Do I need to install a drive or other software?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

This probably means that your drive is not capable of reading CD+G subcodes -- it is a hardware limitation and unfortunately there is no solution other than a new drive.

Post by Guest »

My computer ia brand new computer. It's a laptop Sony Vaio VGN-FS570 with a MatshitaUJ-831Da DVD driver. Karaoke Builder Player works fine. I am interested in your cdg-burner and cdg player pro. Do you still think that my computer is unable to read cdg? may I needto install other software?. What should I do? Thanks in advance. JP.
xss

Post by xss »

My computer ia brand new computer. It's a laptop Sony Vaio VGN-FS570 with a MatshitaUJ-831Da DVD driver. Karaoke Builder Player works fine. I am interested in your cdg-burner and cdg player pro. Do you still think that my computer is unable to read cdg? may I needto install other software?. What should I do? Thanks in advance. JP.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Karaoke Builder plays files from the hard disc -- it has no technology to read CD+G discs.

One thing to try is to switch ASPI/SPTI transport layer in settings. If this still does not help then I am afraid your drive is not capable of reading CD+G subcodes. The solution would be an external drive (preferably USB-connected).
xss

Post by xss »

You right!! Karaoke builder can not play cdg. It plays file from the hard drive. What external drive brand you recommend to use with your cdg player pro?. Thanks for your quick answers.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

You can buy any internal CD drive and put it inside external USB IDE connection box -- it is usually cheaper than purchasing dedicated external USB drive.

Plextor discs are the best for CD+G, but our software works well with many other (LiteOn, Pioneer).
xss

Post by xss »

As I told you my computer is a notebook. How can I put a internal CD drive inside external USB IDE connection box. I know this no your field, but maybe you could help me with issue. I a layman about computer and driver. Thanks again man you are very good. JP.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

USB IDE box is an external device that you connect with USB cable. You put internal drive inside it (see this link for example: http://store.yahoo.com/directron/5cdcddvdandh.html).
xss

Post by xss »

Thanks you, I got it.