Excellent Product n Superb Support

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

kj_dennisa

Excellent Product n Superb Support

Post by kj_dennisa »

I have been running 2 shows using Siglo's Professional and the Power CD+G Burner for 2 years now! It has made my KJ Shows more professional. I get many compliments on my shows!

The Power CD+G Burner program works great with the Free DB or Tracktype.org DB for most of the major disk makers. Once in awhile, a few of the disks are not in the DB but those are from the smaller companies. But hey! All in all its GREAT!

Siglo's Professional KJ program serves me well. I can show when people put their names in, how many songs they have in the Que and when they are up next. Just remember to add the 10-15 minutes for BAR TIME!!! LOL!!! The Banner is great for small announcements and 'Who is next'. The song DB works great to find a song and for making/updating my song lists put into Excel spreadsheets.

When I have contacted support, they have responded in a timely manner and have corrected my issues or have provided me the info I needed to get any problem resolved including when I have upgraded my computer to a duel core with 2 GB of ram. Which by the way make your show run much smoother.

KUDOS and Thanks to the entire team!