Suggestion!!!

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Suggestion!!!

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I have try the demo version, and I think you miss something.. Can you add this feature, which when the first line is hilighted, it will disappear, and it will appear the third line lyric..

When people finish to sing the first line, when they start singing the second line, the old first lyric line will clear and appear the third lyric line...
That's mean, when they sing the second line, they can also see the next lyric.. That is usefull for song like rap, which is fast!!!

Thanks!
adam

Post by adam »

In the PowerKaraoke Plus, there is a Scroll mode of text displaying (see CDG Settings dialog box). I think it is what you are looking for.

Post by Guest »

OK! But I was talking about the Power Video Karaoke..`;)
adam

Post by adam »

There is the same option in Power Video Karaoke.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, it works.. Thanks!

Also, is there any way to be able to get the lyric highlight for thw 2 lines at the same time.. Suppose, it is a song sung by a man and women, but they are singing a different lyric... So we to insert hthe lyric (2 lines) and then get these 2 lines highlighted at the same time...
adam

Post by adam »

There is a Duet event in the current version, however, the duets will be fully supported in the next version. It should be available soon.
Baylink

Post by Baylink »

I'm evaluating for purchase (how the support forum is handled is an issue on my ticklist :-), and I'm a maniac about duets. Has this been put in yet? In the base product or only in Pro?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Parallel duets will be available in the new product that will replace PowerKaraoke Plus. It will be ready in January and will bring even more features.
Baylink

We're chasing enach other around. :-)

Post by Baylink »

Missed this reply before I asked my other question.

Thanks.