cd+g Burner and NERO 7

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

TEZBEDZ

cd+g Burner and NERO 7

Post by TEZBEDZ »

Hi,
I bought the GD & G Burner and player pro at the weekend and backed up about 20 CD+G disks on my DVD RW.
Yesterday I uninstalled NERO 6 and installed NERO 7 and now the burner hangs when checking drives and the Player hangs when I try to load CD.

I have uninstalled both programs and reinstalled them but, the same thing happens

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Terry
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

It looks like Nero messed up ASPI drivers. I do not have a solution for it at the moment -- will try to find what the reason might be.
TEZBEDZ

Post by TEZBEDZ »

Whilst installing Nero I seem to remember seeing ASPI drivers loading so that is a possibility

Thanks for quick reply

Terry
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I have found Nero cleanup tool -- maybe it will remove ASPI drivers installed by Nero:

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/General_CleanTool.html

Please post back if it helped.
TEZBEDZ

Post by TEZBEDZ »

Hi
I deleted NERO 7 last night used regseeker to clear reg then did a system restore back to last Sunday.
Reinstalled CD+G Burner which still would not work.

Tonight I read your reply and deleted NERO 6 (I don't really use it ) then used the NERO clean up.

Re installed both Burner & Player and have been burning the night away.

If I reinstall NERO I shall let you know if there is a problem, but, I should be able to manage with the other Copy progs I have, DVD Clone & CD Clone

One thing I have noticed is that when I add the files to be burned the last track always becomes track number one and I have to move it down.

I open "add" then highlight the tracks in the "Disc" folder and press open.
Is ther some other way that sorts this problem out.
Its no big thing now i have noticed it but, I do have about 10 discs with wrong numbering

Thanks

Terry