First Gig

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

melg

First Gig

Post by melg »

Had my first Karaoke Party on Saturday and it was a blast. Done a 4 hour show and not one problem. The programe was easy to use but could be made easier to use with some improvements.

1. Split the video screen from the programe so over a 2 monitor system the video is on one screen whilst you can still use the programe on the other.

2. Be able to load a track into the playlist without the track being played at the time being stopped.

It would be great if these issues were solved but hey it's still a great programe and I would have no problem recommened it.

Melvyn

ps I purchased cd+g pro player + cd+g burner
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

We are working on a dedicated software for KJs. If will have a database of songs, dual monitor support and more. But it still needs a lot of work, so I do not expect it to be ready this year. But maybe we will manage.
melg

Post by melg »

Thanks for the prompt reply. As it is it is a great piece of software but with a few tweeks it would be superb.

Melvyn

ps took a booking from the gig today so I must be doing something right. :D

Post by Guest »

Any news yet on the KJ Software.

Done about 10 gigs so far with your product and have not had one problem.

Melvyn
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Heh... Too many things to do and to little time. We are currently busy with new version of CD+G authoring software -- PowerKaraoke 2.0 (it will be called differently though). We have promised it long ago and need to keep this promise. As soon as it is done we will finish the KJ software.
Baylink

What time zone are you guys in?

Post by Baylink »

-3 *years*, huh?

Wow. :-)