Power CDG to AVI feature request - Re: Batch Conversion

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Power CDG to AVI feature request - Re: Batch Conversion

Post by Guest »

Hi there. First of all great job on the program. I reg'd my version a few days ago so I could use the batch feature and obviously have more then 1 minute of the song.

The problem I find with the batch feature is that if you have your mp3+g's in multiple nested folders as I do then it is quite chore to batch convert a bunch of disks because everytime you can only select on dir at a time. I tried holding down CTRL and selecting more then one dir but it won't do it. So after you have selected one dir and click ok it loads the list into the batch window but to add more you have to repeat the same process everytime. Further to that it doesnt' remember where you last were so you have to go to the drive again then the folder mp3+g then next folder, next folder etc.. Very tedious.

So to remedy this I propose 2 feature request that would definatly help out with this problem. 1 is to add a drag and drop feature to the batch window so you could just drag and drop a folder to the window and it would import them. Very fast for sure. The other way would be to just be able to hold down CTRL and select multiple folders at time just like you can in windows.

Hopefully you can add these features soon cause as it stands now I have to rework my files into different folders to make the process faster.

Let me know. Thanks.

P.S. I assume Power CDG to MPG is the same so it might be a nice feature to add to that also.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Drag-and-drop feature will be added in the next release -- we planned to add is earlier, but kept forgetting :)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Heh... The code was there, only disabled! Version 1.0.22 with drag-and-drop support is published. Enjoy.

Post by Guest »

admin wrote:Heh... The code was there, only disabled! Version 1.0.22 with drag-and-drop support is published. Enjoy.
That's great! Thanks a bunch. I'll grab the update and try it out now.

Post by Guest »

admin wrote:Heh... The code was there, only disabled! Version 1.0.22 with drag-and-drop support is published. Enjoy.
Will this feature be added to Power CD+G to MPG converter? Would be a great addition :)