Power CD+G player Pro Suggestion

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

pcdoctor

Power CD+G player Pro Suggestion

Post by pcdoctor »

Say for instance, friends and family don't know exactly what song they want to sing and someone else is already singing. I'd love to see these features added:

1. Search and reserve songs while playing
I did a little test and had one song playing and I added another song to the playlist and in the process the current song stopped playing. What I'll probably have to do is hand out a list of songs and have users pick in advance and make the list from that. Also, I guess I could wait until the current list is over and then add more.

2. Enable fullscreen mode when using playlists
The first file I view it in fullscreen. When the 2nd file begins the screen goes back to non-full screen.

3. Instantly record and make custom audio CDs
I'm sure with this feature the product would have to be something else other than the pro player. So, I guess if the creator could have this feature, I'd go crazy. I guess I could connect a laptop and use another program to record the sound from an amp or get a tape recorder.

4. Scoring System
You get to see your friends score!!
Last edited by pcdoctor on Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

We have this on the priority list. We are currently finishing a new product -- a successor to PowerKaraoke. The we will revisit Power CD+G Player Pro.
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Piotr,

I can't wait until these features are added to the pro player. You've made me a happy girl! Your software is addicting! I'm trying not to buy anthing else, at least not right now!