Power Karaoke Plus needs scrollfunktion

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Power Karaoke Plus needs scrollfunktion

Post by guest »

I have tested Dart Karaoke Studio and Karaoke builder, both have a scrollfunktion in the screen. 3 lines i can see and than the lines going out at the top. now, Power karaoke see the Lyrics as one side and shows all. Why . The other programms scrolling the text through the screen. I mean., Its time for a update. your price is very higher as the other. Karaoke must have this scrollfunktion too.
Jens
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

PowerKaraoke Plus has this feature. And also has scrolling lyrics, which no other software in the world has.

Our software is updated on regular basis. DART has not been updated for 3 years, Karaoke Builder for year and a half.

And we are about to release the new CD+G authoring software -- Karaoke CD+G Creator. Visit our website in a week and be amazed :)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Really crazy question.
Is Karaoke CD+G Creator going to replace player pro?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

No. Karaoke CD+G Creator will replace PowerKaraoke (and Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro will replace PowerKaraoke Plus).

I have just posted some images from Karaoke CD+G Creator.
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

Doh. Common sense should have told me that.

Post by Guest »

uno momento
I had said. in the scroll funktion they are all lyrics in the screen. i can not scroll with 3 lines in the screen. power karaoke plus sees the lyric side as one side, also all lines.
ok ?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you mean. In PowerKaraoke Plus you have 3 modes:

- paged (screen by screen)
- overwrite (lines are overwritten from top to bottom)
- scrolled

So what exactly are we missing?
jayjayjens

Post by jayjayjens »

hi admin
in think , I understand his question. I have send you an E-mail at [email protected]
there a 2 Pics. may be you can show there in the forum?
bye jENS
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Here are the images:

Center:

Space evenly:

Please do not use 'space evenly' in scrolling mode. To increase the space between lines use 'Additional space' parameter and everything should be fine.