Error running CDG Creator Pro

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Kirby

Error running CDG Creator Pro

Post by Kirby »

I downloaded and installed CDG Creator Pro for evaluation on my Win 98SE machine. When I run the application, windows reports the .exe file is corrupted and cannot run invalid format. I have re-downloaded, de-installed and re-installed many times but to no joy. I am a registered user of Power Karaoke Plus and that runs on my Win98 machine perfectly. Could there be some regestry entry causing this problem from having Karaoke Plus installed? I de-installed Karaoke Plus and tried re-installing CDG Creator Pro again but get the same error message occurs.

Regards,
Kirby.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I am sorry for the problems -- I understand you are able to install correctly, it is running aplication that is causing problems?

Please email us with your details, I will try to send you a special build that should work on W98.
Kirby

Post by Kirby »

Thank you for your quick reply!

Yes, the installation went well. When I launch the program 2 error message boxes pop up........

First message is:

Unable to execute file: d:\Doblon\Karaoke CD+G Creator Pro\KaraokeCDGCreatorPro.exe
CreateProcess failed; code 11. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Second message is:

The D:\DOBLON\KARAOKE CD+G CREATOR PRO\KARAOKECDGCREATORPRO.EXE file appears to be corrupt. Reintall the file, and try again.