Import Lyrics From CDG File

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

mister76

Import Lyrics From CDG File

Post by mister76 »

Hi, after I have imported lyrics from a CDG file I save the PK2 file. When I try to open this file, by either double clicking the icon or opening it within the program, Windows gives me the error message "Karaoke CDG Creator Pro has stopped working" and the file won't load. I have tried saving to PKD too but get the same results. This happens on every song I try, not just one.

Any solution?
adam

Post by adam »

Please send an example of PK2 file you are having problems with to [email protected].
Ninieblhz

Post by Ninieblhz »

I have exactly the same problem since the 2.4.8 release when I backup my own creation pk2 and I want to reopen it later.
As a workaround, I exported the lyric.txt and when I want to get my creation, but I have to redo all the settings.
For creations recorded with earlier version, I do not have this problem.
adam

Post by adam »

Please send a PK2 file in question to [email protected] for testing.
Ninieblhz

Post by Ninieblhz »

Ok. This is sent :)

Post by Guest »

Me too, should I send a file?
adam

Post by adam »

Please describe the problems you are having with more details.
Cowboy

BMB Karaoke - SAV Lyrics Doubled on Rip

Post by Cowboy »

Hi ...

Why are the lyrics doubled on some CD+Gs? I've had no trouble ripping my Chartbuster Karaoke, but recently on a five disc series on BMB Karaoke - SAV, all the graphics were doubled and illegible (the first line repeated and interspersed with the second line, etc., etc.).
adam

Post by adam »

Are you referring to ripping of CD+G discs using Power CD+G Burner 2?

Re: BMB Karaoke - SAV Lyrics Doubled on Rip

Post by Guest »

Cowboy wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 am Hi ...

Why are the lyrics doubled on some CD+Gs? I've had no trouble ripping my Chartbuster Karaoke, but recently on a five disc series on BMB Karaoke - SAV, all the graphics were doubled and illegible (the first line repeated and interspersed with the second line, etc., etc.).
This is a bug in the playback software. The Red Book CD Graphics standard provides for up to 16 alternative graphics sets. Where the software doesn't allow for selection of the graphics set, it should only render sets 0 and 1. Virtual DJ, for example, renders all 16