Karaoke CD+G Creator crashing

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Karaoke CD+G Creator crashing

Post by Guest »

Using the above product (version 2.0.4) and it generally works ok except when I try to make the karaoke track. The progress bar goes up to 100% (or at least close, impossible to see) and then this nice pop-up from Microsoft informs me that the program have a problem and needs to be shut down.

It is not relative to the file I'm trying to make, I even tried it on the example tracks that came with the program and got the same problem.

I've actually allready payed for this program, as I've only got good experience with your stuff earlier, but obviously it's pretty much useless to me if I can't make any songs with it :(

Post by Guest »

Oh, and for the record, I'm running Windows XP Home Edition SP2, 2.8 GHz, 1GB RAM, and yes, I have the newest DirectX drivers.

Post by Guest »

Aaaaaand after some more testing... It seems it actually completes the creation process, the file is actually created and it works when put through the burn program and into a CD+G player.

I'd guess that it's the part where it wants to launch the player that is bugged?

This makes the bug a bit less critical, so it's now gone from law suit to merely annoying. :D
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for the report -- are you using build in Power CD+G Player, or Power CD+G Player Pro?

Post by Guest »

I guess it's the built in... Never really thought about it, but I never payed for that program so.... :)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Please try version 2.0.5 -- it should behave better. Sorry for the problem.