Funny Buttons / Built in CDG Player

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

fatpanda

Funny Buttons / Built in CDG Player

Post by fatpanda »

Hello....

After i have completed authoring a new project in CDG CREATOR PRO i go to save the project using the SAVE button in the toolbar but accidentally click the IMPORT MIDI KARAOKE WIZARD button. I then close the window for this midi wizard and then go to click the SAVE button in the toolbar again. This then brings up a SAVE AS dialogue box, not just a normal save command. I save the project with the same name as its already saved as, close the program, re-open the program and nothing is there. No lyrics, no music, no labels.... strange.

Also i'm still getting problems with the built in CDG player. I used to get problems with this in Power Karaoke Plus but they are still happening in CDG Creator Pro. The problems are...
1) Sometimes no audio
2) Sometimes the BIN files play ok but then all of a sudden the lyrics start displaying and wiping very fast but the music doesnt change.
3) Sometimes the player freezes, i close it, build the BIN file again and try to play it but nothing happens. I do CTRL, ALT, DEL and look in PROCESSES and it says the player is still working.

Other than this the new program is great!
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

First the player -- please try version 2.0.5. It should work better. Also please note that you may tell Karaoke CD+G Creator to use CD+G PLayer Pro instead of build one -- use 'Choose Player' button in 'Create CD+G File' dialog box to do this.

Regarding the other problem -- it looks like MIDI Import Wizard clears the file without Save/Cancel prompt. We will fix it in next release.
fatpanda

Post by fatpanda »

Thanks for the update. I'll let you know if i still get problems but hopefully everything should be ok.