Right settings for video in Power Video Karaoke

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

berjozkin

Right settings for video in Power Video Karaoke

Post by berjozkin »

Hi!

I am using 1.2.28 version and it would be interesting to know what are the right setting for .avi export.

I am trying to export 720x576 video, but there are problems, actually - it seems - a bug:

if i try to visualy define the text borders, the subtiltes are moved to the right border and not at all in the center.

I found some crazy combination for horizontal dimension: 56-536. In that case the subtitle is approx. in the middle of frame (it seems, it can be varied a bit, but actually this is 200 pixels from the right.

So, info:
Audio source - mp3, exported video - 720x576, codec Canopus DV with default settings.

O, yes, one more thing - if exporting as uncompressed video, it hangs on 4 GB size (is seems OpenDML is lacking there)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

This sounds strange... Can you please email me a PKD file you are working on?
berjozkin

Post by berjozkin »

[quote="admin"]This sounds strange... Can you please email me a PKD file you are working on?[/quote]

One more thing - if the audio source is mp3, it is possible to have problems during synchonisation (at least i had). Source was mp3, VBR with BR max 320, compressed by latest lame.