registering in my name

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

mbjones42

registering in my name

Post by mbjones42 »

A friend gave me a copy of both the CDG burner and player to try. I liked it and some time ago purchased the player and registered it in my name. I thought I had done the same with the burner but realized recently that I hadn't. Today I went out and paid for and downloaded the burner portion. It won't take my name to register. As a matter of fact, when I launch it there is no place to input the unlock code provided to me and it is showing that it is registered to the person who lent it to me. I have uninstalled this program numerous time then rebooted, then reinstalled but the same thing occurs. Now the player program that I bought and downloaded is doing the same thing. I might add that I am using a new computer because my old one had problems. I checked the verions of player on the old computer and it is registered to me. I copied it to a CD to install on my new computer and when it is installed, it shows it is registered to my friend. I want to be legal with you all. I liked what I tried from my friend so I bought it for myself but it seems that his registration is imbedded into my computer and I cannot register in my name. Can you help me?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Please hold down the SHIFT key while starting your program -- the Unlock button should become available. Click it and enter your registration details.
mbjones42

Post by mbjones42 »

Thank you...it worked beautifully with the CDG burner but not with the CDG player. It still appears to be registered to my friend.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

In Power CD+G Player Pro please hold down CTRL key and right-click to open menu. Unlock command should appear in the menu -- please select it to open Unlock dialog box and enter your data.
mbjones42

Post by mbjones42 »

Thank you again - that one worked also. Now if I can get the glitch out of it when I try to download a newer version. It starts the install and in the middle, it stops and says something about a .dll file which must be accessed is denying access. Next time I'll write the message down. At that point I have to abort the download/install and revert back to the old version. This is the first time I've had problems with an upgrade.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Please make sure that the software is not running when installing an update. If it does not help, please restart your computer and then install the update.
mbjones42

Post by mbjones42 »

You all are so helpful - thank you!