RIPPING PROBLEMS

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

ELVIS

RIPPING PROBLEMS

Post by ELVIS »

I purchased the BURNER and the PLAYER after trying each of the trial versions that appeared to work fine.
I am having trouble ripping some of the songs with the BURNER. Some songs and some entire CD&Gs only rip a portion of the track. Other songs rip entirely with no problem. I cannot find anything in your trouble shooting guide to help.
:? Please Advise on how to solve this problem.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Are you using the latest version of the software?

Have you tried using lower reading speed?
ELVIS

RIPPING PROBLEMS

Post by ELVIS »

I just purchased the software on 5/29/2006 version 1.3.14.

Reading speed is set at 4X. I am using a new Dell E510 desktop with a CD/DVD burner.
I installed the ASPI drivers from Adaptec, however I noticed in the "settings" it is not ticked under default.
Most CD&Gs only rip a small portion of the track.
I have not been able to rip ANY entire CD&G without a problem on at least one track.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Have you tried ripping to BIN files? Please do and see if it works better -- it would give me some guidelines of what might be wrong.
ELVIS

RIPPING RESPONSE

Post by ELVIS »

They are all ripped to BIN files. 8)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

And what happens if you select MAX reading speed?
Holler

Post by Holler »

As well, please check in your device manager for the make and model number of your burner, and put that info into your next post. It may be the difference.

:)
ELVIS

RIPPING PROBLEMS

Post by ELVIS »

It does not matter what reading speed I use. If a track only rips 52% at MAX it only rips 52% at any speed. I have also tried a variation of SETTINGS with no avail.
Also, the burner is HL-DT-ST-DVD+-RW GWA4164B
I have no problems playing the entire tracks directly from the cds with the PLAYER software. :?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Could you please send us a log file created by Power CD+G Burner. It is cdgblog.txt file located in 'C:\Program Files\Doblon\Power CD+G Burner' directory. This will allow us to find what the problem might be.