In order to make a screenshot do the following:
- Pressing PRINT SCREEN button captures an image of your entire screen and copies it to the Clipboard in your computer's memory.
Where is the PRINT SCREEN button?
The PRINT SCREEN key is usually located in the upper right corner of your keyboard. The text you see on your keyboard might be PrtSc, PrtScn, or PrntScrn. The other text on the Print Screen key is usually SysRq.
- Run Paint. To do this enter Start Menu, expand All apps, open Windows Accessories and choose Paint.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste. If asked wheather to enlarge the bitmap, click Yes.
- Go to: File -> Save As
- Under Save as type, select JPEG
(if you can not find it, skip this step)
- Locate your desktop
- Under Filename, give a name for the file
- Click Save
- Attach the file you saved on your desktop to your email reply