Remove vocals and voice from a song, adjust key and tempo. Merge or clip karaoke songs.
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 allows you to:
- Remove vocals from a song
- Change key of a song to better suit your voice
- Change tempo of a song to make it easier to sing
- Process MP3, WAV, BIN, and MP3G (MP3 and CDG) file formats
- Combine multiple tracks to create a karaoke song medley
- Clip karaoke tracks to remove dead air
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 window
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 is an easy-to-use vocal and voice remover program, music key and tempo changer for audio processing. It contains of three modules:
- Vocal remover to remove vocal parts from CD recordings
- control the amount of bass and treble processing
- remove vocals from non-centered recordings using balance
- adjust karaoke song voice removing level and output attenuation
- create multiplex tracks (with vocal in the left and instrumental part in the right channel)
- Music key changer to adjust a song to singer's voice
- change the pitch in the -12 to +12 semitone (half-note steps) range
- after processing, music instruments have no chipmunk or time speed up or down, holding the key tempo the same as if the original studio recorded in your key
- you can process karaoke songs with lyrics (BIN and MP3G)
- Tempo changer to speed up or slow down a song
- change tempo of a song from two times slower to twice as fast
- our tempo changer tool retains the original key of a song
- you can process karaoke tracks with lyrics - they will be adjusted to stay in sync
All these karaoke sound tools can be fine-tuned in real-time, and work with MP3, WAV, BIN, and CDG files.
If you use a karaoke BIN or MP3G file and use our tempo changer, the graphics part of a song will be adjusted so the lyrics are in sync with the slower or faster version of a song. No other software has this feature!
Advanced preview allows to:
- listen to the processing result in real-time
- control the playback position
- play selected part of a track in loop for fine-tuning
Merge allows to combine several karaoke songs into one medley.
- combine any number of MP3+G, ZIP, or BIN files
- remove silence (dead air) between tracks
Clip allows to remove starting and ending part of recording.
- process any number of MP3+G, ZIP, or BIN files at once
- remove silence (dead air) at the beginning or at the end of a song
- remove the beginning of a track and start at the exact moment (this can be used to remove logos or images from songs)
This karaoke software contains tools that other companies are selling separately at extremely high prices, and yet they cannot match the quality and ease-of-use of Karaoke Sound Tools 2.
Do not take our word for it. Download the evaluation version now and listen to results yourself.
We recommend Windows 10 or Windows 11 to run our software. It also works on Windows 8 and Windows 7. Needs at least 3 GB RAM. It will not work on Mac.
Karaoke Sound Tools 2 costs $49 USD.
If you own any other our software, you get a $10 discount on your purchase.