Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2
CD+G karaoke has never looked that good! Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 is the greatest advancement in karaoke software in years. It will turn your standard computer into a powerful karaoke machine!
Our karaoke player software allows you to:
Play karaoke (MP3+G, ZIP or CD+G) with image enhancement features that make CD+G look much better
Play CD+G discs from your computer's CD or DVD player and CD+G songs from your hard drive
Play MIDI Karaoke songs
Adjust the key of any song to suit the singer's voice
Speed up or slow down the music and singing as you see fit
Record yourself singing
Listen to your recorded singing
- Save time - use playlists to manage and group your songs
- Full screen mode gives you the authenticate karaoke experience
Dual monitors are supported: one to play on and one to manage
- Full support for Multiplex CD+G discs
Play karaoke songs directly from YouTube
Add your own image backgrounds
Use video and/or live camera background
Use animated bacground visualizations that react to the beat (more information)
Change the way Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 software look with a variety of different skins
- More useful features than any other karaoke programs put together!
Click to enlarge...
This is how CD+G looks now. Click to enlarge...
If you are a KJ and are looking for the karaoke program for your PC and would like to run a karaoke show from your laptop, then take a look at Siglos Karaoke Professional - a KJ-dedicated show manager.
Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 is an easy-to-use karaoke solution to play and record karaoke songs for Windows.
- Play karaoke songs
- Our karaoke player allows you to play:
- CD+G karaoke discs (from your PC's CD player)
- Zipped MP3+G
- MIDI Karaoke
- KMA files
- MCG files
- Any multimedia files supported by Windows (including AVI, MP4 and MPEG!)
- Videos from YouTube
Automatically enhance CD+G graphics
- Play in the full screen mode
- Use dual monitors to play on a TV screen while connected to your laptop
- Use background images and animations
- Use videos and live camera as background
- Play MIDI files with international characters (e.g. Chinese)
- Use built-in search to find and use karaoke tracks from the web
- Record as you sing
- Record your voice
- Adjust the recording level
- Listen to yourself singing (if you dare!)
- Use the included Audio Processor to add reverb and mix your singing with the music
- Use key changer to alter the karaoke music to perfectly fit your voice
- Change the pitch from -12 to +12 semitone (half note steps) range
- Neither music instruments nor vocals will have any chipmunk or time alterations - this technology really works
- Change the tempo/speed of the song - from half speed to twice as fast as the original
- Use playlists to conveniently manage your files
- Play karaoke songs directly from YouTube
- Use search to look up karaoke videos on YouTube
- Create playlists containing online videos
- Download videos and use them later
- Use Multiplex control to turn vocal on and off on multiplex CD+Gs
- Change the program appearance using skins
System requirements: Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 works on Windows 8 (both 32 and 64 bit), Windows 7, Vista, and Windows XP, needs 1.5 GHz or faster processor, 1 GB RAM, and 32-bit display.
To play CD+G discs your CD/DVD drive has to be able to extract CD+G subcodes. Most of modern drives are capable of this, but we cannot
guarantee it will work on all devices. Use trial version to see if your drive works fine before you purchase our karaoke player and recorder software.
Do not take our word for it - download the evaluation version now and see it in action.
For detailed information please read Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 online manual.
Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2 costs $49 USD.
Users of original Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder can upgrade to Siglos 2 at the price of $19.
If you own any other our karaoke software, you get $10 discount on your purchase.
With the purchase you get a year of free updates and support.
Back To Top