Karaoke Video Creator is an easy-to-use karaoke maker that will create songs in video (AVI and MP4/MPEG) file format. It allows to make karaoke videos from scratch or import CD+G karaoke songs and KAR (MIDI karaoke) files.
Karaoke Video Creator allows to:
- Create karaoke versions of your favorite songs with lyrics, title image, and credits image
- Create Full HD videos (up to 1920 x 1080 resolution)
- Use Vocal Remover to remove voice from CD recordings and make karaoke songs from them
- Import and edit CD+G songs and create HD videos from them
- Convert MIDI Karaoke songs (KAR) to karaoke videos
- Add an extra dimension to karaoke videos with backgrounds, scrolling lyrics, colors, images, countdowns, and other cool features
- Make karaoke songs in AVI, MPEG, or MP4 format that will play on any computer or can be shared online on video sites like YouTube
- Create video karaoke tracks for iPhone, iPod and iPad
Karaoke Video Creator Screen
You may use any MP3 or WAV file as a soundtrack and even use Power Vocal Remover to remove voice and lyrics from many non-karaoke songs. It is also possible to use soundtracks from video files.
Our karaoke software is designed to be as easy-to-use as possible. Step-by-step tutorials will show you how to enter lyrics (or look them up on the Internet), how to synchronize them with music, and how to create karaoke videos in a matter of minutes.
Advanced options allow to fine-tune video tracks (you may insert background images and videos, create title and credits screen, change font, display images and more).
There is no limit for video resolution, so you may create high quality Full HD karaoke videos.
Our Karaoke Video Creator duets feature allows to create a video that two singers can sing at the same time.
If you would like to create a DVD disc with your own karaoke songs you may use our Karaoke DVD Burner.
Karaoke Video Creator costs $149 USD. Discounts are available for current customers ($10 off).
Sample songs created with Karaoke Video Creator:
When The Saints Are Marching In (HD karaoke song)
Nobody Knows You
Karaoke Video Creator Features
Create a karaoke video from scratch - our software makes it as easy as it gets. Create New Song PowerWizard will be your guide in this task.
- Select a soundtrack for karaoke song
- Use any MP3 or WAV file from your hard disc
- Use Power Vocal Remover to remove voice from the song
- Use MIDI Import Wizard to convert MIDI karaoke to karaoke videos (a tool for MIDI Karaoke searching on the Internet is included)
- Type lyrics in or import them from the text (a lyrics Web search tool is included)
- Import CD+G songs
- Synchronize the lyrics with music using easy-to-use synchronization tools
- While playing the music, tap the space bar where each word is to start highlighting
- Use slowed down playback (up to 2x) to perfectly synchronize fast-paced songs
- Listen to the karaoke song and see if words highlight in sync
- Fix synchronization errors
- Redo already synchronized line
- Adjust a single word start and end position while listening to the music
- Use graphical labels to adjust highlighting
Adjust word sync
- Apply visual styles to your karaoke song
- Create your own styles with the build-in style editor
- Add an image or video as the background
- Add a title and credits image
- Adjust font, colors, and display settings
- Make AVI files that can be played on any computer
- Use our MPEG encoder to create MP4 files for iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Create MPG files in DVD-compatible formats
- Create FLV (Flash video files) with the built-in encoder
Import CD+G songs and create HD videos
- Import files in the CDG and BIN format
- Lyrics are synchronized automatically
- Font size and colors are also imported
- Create karaoke videos in up to 1920 x 1080 resolution (Full HD)
- You may change and modify song lyrics, add images, correct works, and more
Convert KAR (MIDI Karaoke) files into karaoke videos
MIDI files are ideally suited for karaoke - they do not contain vocals and can be easily found on the Internet. And a lot of them contain synchronized lyrics. The most common file extension for MIDI Karaoke files is KAR, but many MIDI files also contain lyrics.
Karaoke Video Creator allows to convert MIDI karaoke into karaoke videos. It also provides a tool to search for MIDI karaoke on the Internet.
Fine-tune your video files
- Add title and credit screens
- Add a video or high resolution images at the background
- Choose from three presentation modes: scrolling, overwrite or page-by-page
- Use styles to enhance your song's visuals
- Create your own styles with Style Editor
- Create background slide-shows choosing from several different transition effects
- Change the number of lines per screen, font face, size and text effects (shadow, outline) anywhere in the song
- Change text colors and alignment to create comments and credits
- Control the flow of a text and page breaks
- Use countdowns to help singers start on time
Create karaoke duets
- Split screen duet mode
- Multilingual versions
Control the look of your karaoke video using a preview window
Modify synchronization using the built-in visual track editor
Save and load your projects to work on them later
International character support
- Define the font and codepage to use in the karaoke lyrics editor
Custom lyrics import
- Import lyrics and synchronization from a text file - use your own format (read more)
- Convert several MIDI files at once (read more)
- Generate multiple karaoke video files in a batch mode (read more)
Modify lyrics editor color scheme
- Use one of the defined color schemes for lyrics editor or create your own
We recommend Windows 11 or Windows 10 to run our software. It also works on Windows 8 and Windows 7. Needs at least 3 GB free RAM. It will not work on Mac.
Karaoke Video Creator costs $149 USD. Discounts are available for current customers ($10 off) and when upgrading from Power Video Karaoke ($40 off).